I am currently accepting new supervisee’s as I come towards the end of an advanced certificate in clinical supervision including online and telephone working.
While completing this I am offering clinical supervision at a reduced fee to Counsellors and Psychotherapists both qualified and in training who work with adults (18+) for the first six months of supervision.
The model of supervision that I offer is based on the Seven Eyed model by Peter Hawkins and Robin Shohet. This model offers supervision from both relational and systemic perspectives by looking at seven different aspects:
- Focusing on the clients and exploring what and how they present
- Exploring the strategies and interventions used by the therapist when working with the client
- Focussing on the relationship between the client and the supervisee
- Focussing on the supervisee
- Focussing on the supervisory relationship
- The supervisor focussing on their own experience
- Focusing on the wider context in which the work happens – considering the system the client finds themselves in
In terms of modalities that I work with and have experience of, my own initial training focused on Petruska Clarkson’s Five Relationship Model which integrates a range of theories drawing significantly from psychodynamic and relational approaches. Since qualifying I have undertaken further training specialising in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, and currently work as a Counsellor in a Secondary Care DBT Team in the NHS working both with individuals and groups. This work is primarily with people who have experienced complex trauma, and before that, five years in a crisis team providing crisis intervention.
Alongside my NHS work, I also have a thriving private practice and I’m happy to support newly qualified therapists as they begin their journey into private practice and support them to develop this area of their practice, both the exciting opportunities this might provide and also the challenges of working independently.
Please get in touch if you would like to arrange to meet so we can see how we might be able to work together.
£70 (£35 for the first six months) per 1 hour of Individual Supervision via Zoom